Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Amish is As Amish Does

Ok, so I have a question, is it not true that the Amish people are not supposed to drive automobiles, or use anything that can be described by the word "auto" in it at all.

I realize that I am not an expert in all things Amish, in fact I am not an expert in any things Amish, but I have to say that when I saw an automobile the other day that read "Amish Quilts" on the side of it this struck me as quite funny. of course this was not just any automobile, no, this was a very black, very large, full size Hummer, with the tinted windows, and the "tricked" out, or "pimped" out wheels and hubs and so on...and on the side, in nice bold white stenciled lettering were the words "Amish Quilts."

Just had to share.

Thank you again for getting this far with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment