Tuesday, April 20, 2010

100

Post number 100.  This should be a momentous occasion, I guess.  There should be balloons and confetti.  There should champagne popping.

The truth of the matter is that I am no more satisfied with what I have done here than I ever am with what else I do.  I want to do more.   I plan to do more.  I have so much floating around in my head that I want to get down on "paper," that most of the time my head feels like it is going to explode.

All I can do for now is continue to write, continue to try and get more consistent with what I write and how often.  I love writing.  It is just hard at times to get my mind to a place where I can do so with ease, with a "free" mind.  Writing with a "cluttered" mind is not as enjoyable, or as fruitful.

I find it interesting, on a side note, that the A key is the only key that has become rubbed off on my keyboard.  I wonder if that actually means that there are more As in my writing than any other letter??

Thank you again for getting this far with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment