Thursday, July 8, 2010

Destiny

 I cannot turn it off. It runs constantly at high speed with no end. Tried to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, ha!! I am not complaining mind you, it is a drug, a cool drug, one I have been on all my life, maybe even intravenously. It is adrenaline, pure and simple. It is intensity, focus, I guess hyper focus, but in a holistic manner.

I can see the beginning, the middle, and the end, and all the little bits and big bits in between. Take a movie, play that movie over, and over, and over so that every piece of it is known to you, play it in an infinite loop so that it becomes background, and then superimpose life on that background such that each day a little piece of that movie, that total story, is being played in the foreground while the whole movie loops as background. It is never gone, it is ever present, it is constant progress toward an end, like our constant progress toward death, the movie plays and progress is made toward the outcome.

No one knows what the outcome is but me, and I know it with certainty. Different people, different members of this journey will catch glimpses, and will slowly have the outcome revealed to them, toward the ending that is already written, but none will know for certain, at least as certain as I do, until they come face to face with it, and then they will see it, realize it, as if they have just been bolted awake by a lightning strike. It is in that instant, and only that instant, that the moment will be captured, and the outcome realized, or it will slip away and be altered forever.

It has been written.

Thank you for again for getting this far with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment