Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Winds They Are a Changing

Destination Boise, ID.

Wanderlust. Into the wild. Go West my son.

Who knows how many different ways people have expressed the want for adventure, the yearning for the great unknown. We are a strange animal humans. People don't like change. People are afraid of change. People resist change...and yet...

I don't know what I am searching for, and I don't know if I will ever find it, but if I stop looking I am pretty sure one of two things will happen, it will find me, or my spirit will die and me along with it. Not exactly sure which it is, but as soon as I know I will share the answer with you...depending I guess.

For now, I know the next stop is Boise, ID. For how long...

As a consultant I have seen all the resistance to change you can imagine. In my life, I have been a constant contradiction, both resisting and thirsting. I hope that when I find the middle I will know.

Thank you again for getting this far with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment